Using the Catalog Page................
Since you are stuck using my 'one page' catalog, let me explain my madness. The fifteen categories are also the folders where the jokes are stored. Inside of each category, subgroups of files which are similar have different colored backgrounds. All holiday files have white backgrounds.
After every four categories is a thin line of links, used to move up and down the catalog quickly.
The 'five step' method for looking up a joke was on on the Introduction Page. It is repeated below if you have forgotten how to use the 'Joke Library'.
A joke, or thought, that gives you a laugh, or a warm
feeling, is a wonderful and precious thing. Enjoy the 'Joke Library'
and please send me additions for it or suggestions for improving it.
|Hog shadow from Uncle Debi's Holidays|
|>to return to Catalog Page.|
1. Remember a joke that you want to read again.
2. Pick a few possible subjects for that joke.
3. Find a file where one of your subjects is the title
At the top of each file are the titles of the jokes in that file. All titles are descriptive. Below the titles are the cross references to other files with this same subject.
4. Find a 'blue colored' title, or cross reference, that
5. If this isn't your joke, back up to #3 or #4 and try